In the past, if you lost a tooth your choices were either leaving a gap in your teeth or having a dental bridge or dentures. Now you can choose the option of dental implants, which work in exactly the same way as natural teeth.
Dental implants are the closest replacement to natural teeth and are barely distinguishable from your own teeth. They are a long-term solution and if well maintained they should last for several decades.
Complete your smile and restore your function
- Dental implants are the ideal treatment for people with missing teeth
- Regain your confidence – and your smile
- Implants look completely natural and are virtually undetectable
- Preserve the health of nearby teeth and your underlying bone
- Restore your mouth’s function, especially with a back chewing tooth and return to the variety of diet you once enjoyed
Dental implants are able to provide excellent functionality and the titanium material will not cause any unwanted damage or irritation to your gums. Implants also help to reduce bone loss – preventing that caved-in appearance of people with ill-fitting dentures or missing teeth – and when fitted to new restorations can create a natural-looking and attractive smile.
An ideal solution to missing single, multiple and completely missing teeth:
1. We use implants to replace one or more missing teeth with crowns:
- a single implant and a crown can replace one missing tooth
- when several teeth are missing, two or more implants can be used to support joined implant crowns
2. We use implants to replace multiple missing teeth with bridges. A partial denture can be replaced by:
- a fixed bridge supported on two or more implants
3. A conventional full denture can be replaced by
- a fixed ‘full arch’ bridge, supported on multiple implants or
a new full denture effectively stabilised by two or four implants.
If you plan to invest in the restoration of your smile and function, then visit one of 76 Harley Street’s talented specialists.