Information for Referring Dentists
Our aim is to provide a reliable dental referral centre, to which colleagues can confidently refer their patients.
As a referral practice, we value our relationship with our referring dentists very highly.
Treatment is only carried out with the clear agreement of both the referring dentist and the patient.
Patients are always advised to return to the care of their referring dentist at the completion of the treatment for which they have been referred.
Each patient is given a written treatment plan to outline the proposed treatment with any alternatives and the associated fees.
A report is also sent to the referring dentist, with copies of any digital radiographs that may have been taken at the completion of the treatment.
The team consists of:
- two specialist prosthodontists: Dr Farid Monibi and Dr Farid Fahid
- a specialist periodontist: Dr Hatem Algraffee
- a specialist paedodontist: Dr Joanna Johnson
- two specialist endodontists: Dr Tim Sunnucks and Dr Rohan Rajasingham
- a specialist orthodontist: Dr Jamie Gwilliam
- an expert in sleep medicine: Dr Aditi Desai
If you would like to discuss your patient’s treatment by telephone or in person the clinicians would always be delighted to talk to you, before or after treatment.
We welcome referrals by email, telephone or post. An initial phone call to either Bianca Carr or Jos Sampson is often best, and it is very helpful if any relevant radiographs could be emailed to us.
Alternatively, a referral form can be downloaded and sent to us (preferably by email).
TEL: 020 7631 3276 (Bianca or Jos)